After logging into the DSA-Sec portal, you can update, withdraw or re-submit your school preferences during the school preference submission period (please refer to the timeline by MOE). 

If your child is currently studying in a mainstream school, both parents are required to log in to complete the amendment/submission/withdrawal process. Refer to this guide for detailed instructions (available only in October).

Note: If you are unable to submit online due to some reasons (for example, parents who are separated or divorced, etc.)  you may approach your child’s primary school for assistance.